At the Irish Tree Centre we have beautiful potted large Christmas Trees, Abies Koreana for outdoors and, if you have the space temporarily indoors.
- Sustainable Christmas Trees that last a life time
- Each of the trees comes in a pot, but they are also suitable for planting
- Creates a beautiful feature outside for the festive season
Pick your very own forever Christmas Tree by IrishTreeCentre. Call/text Peadar on 086 8495993 to order or get more details.
@Irishtreecentre we recycle all pots
These life long Christmas Trees are ready to collect but we can arrange delivery for a fee. Our policy on #sustainable transport is to ensure full loads before delivery. Deposit of 30% taken with order and remaining 70% on date of delivery.
We also have a broad range of ornamental specimen trees for your garden that can be collected with a lead time of 1 – 2 weeks. (A short time in the life of a tree)