General Operative Field Worker
We are looking for motivated, fit and hardworking people to join our team.
Role and Tasks
Role and Tasks
- At our Kildorrery (North Cork) tree centre, you will be organising stock, preparing deliveries, loading/unloading materials, labelling, pruning and tying trees.
- You will also help with keeping the general tree centre area organised and well maintained.
- You will also be required to travel around different locations in Ireland with the deliveries and to assist with the installation of trees whilst there.
- A basic level of English is necessary for communicating with the team and clients.
Skills Required From You
- You will need to be highly motivated, responsible and require minimal supervision to complete your tasks on time.
- Punctuality on the job is a must.
- You should be physically fit and willing to work outdoors.
- Being a good team player is also essential.
- Horticultural experience preferred but not a must. Training will be provided.
- 8am-5pm (inclusive of 20min late morning break and 40min lunch break).
- Start and end times will vary by season.
- Overtime opportunities, especially around peak season.
- Pay is competitive and will be based on your skills set, knowledge and experience.
- The company provides affordable accomodation in the village, 3 minutes walking distance from the tree centre. There is no need to own a car as public buses run regularly between Kildorrery and adjacent towns (Mitchelstown, Mallow and Fermoy).
Interested? Drop us an email at email@example.com with your contact details or ring/WhatsApp us at (+353) 86 849 5993.